Disney Junior is a magazine that provides pre-school kids with a wide range of stimuli that encourage learning through play.
The activities and stories contained in each issue help spark the acquisition and development of basic skills involved in all-around psychomotor growth, including:
- Creative thought development and basic notions
- Creative development and development of the imagination
- Social and emotional development
- Ethical and moral development
- Development of motor-skills and self-perception